Online market research communities (or MROCs) are closed networks of profiled, opted-in research participants who take part in structured and unstructured qualitative/quantitative research activities. Usually hosted over a short or long term basis, a research community is one key way brands stay close to their customers across multiple projects.Insights Opinion can help recruit various hard to reach target audiences for short or long term communities.
- We have more than five years of experience recruiting doctors, nurses, patients, b2b and consumer participants
- We use telephonic and online methodology to recruit participants. Our conversion rate is quite high as we use dual methodology.
- We also offer post recruitment support to ensure active participation for long term basis communities
- We can recruit participants in more than 90 countries and cover 60 foreign languages.
- We have native as well as bilingual language capabilities to recruit respond in their local language.
- We have successfully delivered more than 1000 recruitment project for MROCs.