Healthcare Industry- HIV
Our assistance enabled the client to successfully analyze the kind of treatment and care provided in hospitals to HIV infected persons as well as the ways to reduce the risk of future infections thereby capturing the disease in a wholesome manner. Along with these findings, satisfaction result enabled the client to identify the gap in the current treatment provided in the hospitals and also future interventions needed to capture the disease.
Insights Opinion’s Survey Audits helps you to:
Global Consulting and Market Research Firm
To understand the views and role of HCPs specializing in HIV treatment and care for the purpose of identifying the best practices and special
care used to minimize the infections and providing better treatment with a focus on developed countries.
Target Group- HIV specialists, internal medicine specialists, specialist doctors and doctors treating infectious diseases.
- Recruited HIV Specialists for an online community to understand their views and recommendations for preventing HIV and other STD infections.
- Researchers designed a comprehensive questionnaire to capture the qualitative information about the processes and practices used in the
prevention and care of the infected persons.
- Experienced specialists were targeted who treat a minimum of 60 cases per month and must have experience of 5 to 30 years to capture
the quality information
– Identified best practices, process, and special care suggested by the specialists to minimize the occurrence of HIV infection as well as
infections related to other Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- The research was conducted in the US, UK, Germany, Italy, and Spain with 50 interviews in each of these countries
- A mixed methodology approach was adopted to capture data as well as recruitment of the respondents
- Assistance was provided for questionnaire translation, localization, survey programming, sampling, and respondents’ honorarium
- Deployed a specialist team of experienced interviewers with knowledge in healthcare to capture the quality information from the respondents.
- Recruitment transcripts were delivered in word format to ensure the quality of results.
- Country-wise reporting and analysis were presented.
- Online reporting of quota completes was provided to track the recruitment progress.
Our assistance enabled the client to successfully analyze the kind of treatment and care provided in hospitals to HIV-infected
persons as well as the ways to reduce the risk of future infections thereby capturing the disease in a wholesome manner. Along
with these findings, satisfaction results enabled the client to identify the gap in the current treatment provided in the hospitals and
also future interventions needed to capture the disease.