Insights Opinion’s Survey Audits helps you to:
Global Consulting and Market Research Firm
To understand the growing demand for natural polymer over synthetic polymer in the European market.
- Conducted qualitative research among buyers and suppliers of polymer chemical to understand the current and future demand in
- Conducted in-depth interviews of approximately 30-45 minutes among purchase and supply chain managers who are responsible for
purchasing or selling polymers.
- Only top suppliers and buyers were targeted to capture the best quality information
- We ensured the comparability of results between all country's data and seamless integration of the data into the analysis.
- The research was conducted in UK, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain, and Norway with 25 interviews in each of these
- The team was responsible for questionnaire translation, localization, survey programming, sampling and respondents’ honorarium
- Deployed specialist team of experienced interviewers with relevant domain knowledge to capture the quality information form the
- Time Frame: 3 weeks.
- Interview transcripts were delivered in word format to ensure the quality of results.
- Country-wise reporting and analysis were presented in PowerPoint presentation for key findings from the study.
We successfully completed the study in the given time and submitted the report. We helped the client to identify the key reasons
for the growing demand for natural polymer over synthetic. The client was happy with the quality work and the output report.