Insights Opinion’s Survey Audits helps you to:
Japanese Car Manufacturing Company
To understand the opinions and feedback of car owners/ potential car buyers or enthusiasts regarding the automobile industry.
To provide them with useful data and insights regarding co-creation of new services by the brand and understand future car purchase behaviour.
- Conducted quantitative research with car owners and/or potential car buyers in different countries to understand their opinions and feedback regarding the
automobile industry and the car brand in terms of the services provided by them and how they can improve their services.
- Researchers designed a survey that catered the overall dynamics of car owners/potential buyers.
- We conducted survey of approximately 15-20 minutes with the car owners and potential car buyers.
- We provided on-going consultation on designing, operations, and analytical issues while working in a collaborative manner with active members of the client
- We ensured the comparability of results between all countries’ data and seamless integration of the data into analysis.
- Research was conducted extensively in 8 countries which included Japan, China, India, UK, Singapore, Germany, France and US.
- The sample size was 1600, i.e. 200 from each country.
- Assistance was provided for questionnaire translation, localization, survey programming and sampling.
- Deployed specialist team of experienced interviewers to capture the quality information from the respondents.
- Time Frame- 4 Weeks
- Interview transcripts were delivered in word format to ensure the quality of results.
- Country wise reporting and analysis was presented in power point presentation for key Indicators.
With our help the client was able to understand the change in the services required by their brand and the experiences of the target
audience with respect to the car industry. The client was also able to understand the purchase pattern of the target audience for their
future car purchase.